10.10.2013

Our anniversary.

We had the most wonderful anniversary on Tuesday!
I woke up in the middle of the night to set up some presents--I wanted Tay to see them before he left for the gym in the morning.
But I was too tired to remember to take a picture of the actual set-up! Oh well...

I had these little cards set up around his gifts.
Each one has a little message inside.

When I got home from work, I walked in to this:
I just couldn't stop smiling.
He's such a gem!

Guess what Taylor wanted for an anniversary present?
A subscription to the New Yorker.
A literature magazine. Ha! So him.
But because I felt like it was boring for him to know what he was getting, I added a few other gifts to the mix.
So here's a picture of one of the other gifts: Tay's fancy new shoes.

For our special day, we went to PF Changs for dinner (our favorite!) and then to the temple.
It was so fun to think about our wedding day while sitting in the temple.
I still can't believe it's been two years!

I made Taylor take a picture with me before dinner.
Well...a few pictures. haha
Hence, the sad face. He was starving.

Man, I sure love this guy.
We are SO excited to run off to Park City this weekend and continue our celebration.
How did I get so lucky with this guy?
He is my everything.
He makes me happy every day.
I feel sorry that no one else gets him, because he really is the cream of the crop. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment