10.05.2013

little things

When I walked outside on Friday morning and saw the snow, I stopped in my tracks, let out an audible groan and a "noooooooo."
As much as I'm looking forward to it--let's face it.
Summer rocks and I miss it already. ha
At least I didn't have to scrape the snow off of my windshield.
Can't wait for that...

While Tay was (once again) in Salt Lake on Friday, I spent the evening decorating our home.
^ I love these little guys! ^

 I made these little DIY ghosts last year.
And I was SO excited to pull them out again!
They are my favorite little things.

I am currently obsessing over this picture of little Taylor. 
I stuck it in the corner of our bedroom mirror, and I smile every time I see it.
I want our little boys to look JUST like this!

Our weekend will look like this:
Lounging whilst watching general conference.
(saturday 10-12, 2-4; sunday 10-12, 2-4...UTAH times, people!)
Oh my, it's one of my favorite times of the year!
Oh, and I purposely included my sockies in the picture. haha
The one good thing about the cold is that I got to pull out my long socks, sweaters, scarves, and big blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment