10.08.2013

Happy two years to my love.



Happy two year anniversary to the man who gave me his forever.
To the man who knows me better than I know myself.
To the man who forgives me when I err and make mistakes.
To the man who shows me what true love is everyday.
To the man who is patient with my cooking.
To the man who eats my food, even when it sucks.
To the man who makes me want to be a better person.
To the man who I get to kiss every day.
To the man whose keys I have to find every day.
To the man who has the heart of a little boy and the soul of a man.
To the man who loves literature deeply and inspires me with new ideas.
To the man who makes me feel beautiful inside and out.
To the man who leaves me love notes.
To the man who helps me understand my true potential.
To the man who cleans the whole house in the middle of the night.
To the man who laughs with me.
To the man who listens to my crazy rants and stories.
To the man who is my best friend.
To the man who shows me that I am a daughter of God.
To the man who cuddles with me.
To the man who watches my favorite movies and tv shows with me.
To the man whose hair I get to run my fingers through.
To the man who exercises with me.
To the man who eats junk food with me.
To the man who has the cutest dimples.
To the man who tickles me.
To the man who carries me to bed when I fall asleep on the couch.
To the man who I am excited to see at the end of every day.
To the man who I will share all of my "firsts" with.
To the man who will be the father of my children.
To the man who will be the best, cutest, most loving father around.
To the man who loves silly things.
To the man who prays with me.
To the man who inspires me.
To the man who loves me.
To the man who I gave my forever to.

No comments:

Post a Comment