7.10.2016

all the heart eyes...

if you follow me on social media, then you know that our sweet baby girl arrived two weeks ago!
Andersen Mae Gilbert, born June 22nd, 2016, 4:08pm.
8lbs 4oz, 21 inches long!

LOTS more updates about sweet Andi and our new little life.
I have a birth video, birth pictures, and lots of sweet pictures of our Andi to share this coming week.
I've taken a little blog hiatus these last two weeks, just to love on my little Andi bear.

BUT first, you all need to know about Freshly Picked's new release on Tuesday!
Take a look at these darling moccasins!






I can't wait to snag myself a few of these!
Get them fast, because they are limited!!
Those daisy ones?? I mean, c'mon!!
We have quite a few Freshly Picked pairs for Andersen already, and I always love a new release--great excuse to stock up on some more!

Check back next week for our birth story and birth video!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations again sweet friend - little Andi is just perfect!!! Sending you so much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! i seriously love the name (: so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi is the cutest little nickname ever. I am so thrilled for you guys!!! She is beautiful, Kell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolute perfection. I know you are loving all your rims with her.

    ReplyDelete