5.30.2013

I am the worst...

Blogging this week has been the last thing on my mind.
My week has been crazy with the following:
accomplishing some new work-out goals
ordering/setting up banners for my summer tutoring program
(big thanks to Dad Gilbert for walking around the neighborhood with me and setting them up...he's the best, I tell ya!)
TWO sisters are graduating from high school this week and I've been preparing a few secrets.
I can't attend either graduation, but we won't talk about that because it makes me cry.
the end of school--which = a final exam in each class that has to be made, keyed, and prepared for.

This is the lamest blog post ever.
I still have so much to  blog about.
Like our awesome memorial day weekend.

Just a quick hi post...more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment