6.03.2013

My very own summer

The only thing my mind has been thinking about for the last two weeks is how CLOSE we are to being done with the school year.
And I think this might be my 19719839 blog post about it.
LAST WEEK, GUYS.

Today is the last real day.
I'm giving out my last tests.
It is so strange to finally be at the end.
I thought the end would never come.

Man, this year was challenging.
It had its ups and downs and in-betweens.
More about my reflections later though.

But in the end, I can honestly say that I love what I do.

And boy, am I ever looking forward to my summer starting in just four more days.
This will be my first real summer in a long time.
I've been doing school during the summer since right after high school.
Then last summer (after being graduated) I worked full time.
But this summer?
Oh, this summer--I'm working about 10 hours a week.
And the rest of the time, I will be at my Mom and Dad Gilbert's pool, or out boating, or reading, or dancing, or singing at the top of my lungs about how excited I am to have my very own summer. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment