5.21.2013

Happy first date anniversary, babe.

I have been so bad at blogging the past few two weeks.
The end of the school year is kicking my trash.
I feel like I have SO much to do, so much to teach--and it's stressing me out big time.
I have felt like a chicken with its head cut off for the last two weeks.
Someone please help me find that chicken head...

Today is a special day.

Two years ago, on May 21st 2011, Taylor and I went on our very first date.
Which was more of an accidental date than a real date. ;)
See story here.

So I decided to try to be creative and set up a little something special for Taylor Gilbert to wake up to.


Yes, I cut the back of the racquetball open all by myself.
It might have been the hardest thing I've ever done.
Way harder than I thought it would be.

Inside the racquetball were slips of paper that said:
You + Me = racquetball tonight
:)

I cannot wait to recreate our date night!
Happy first date anniversary, TaylorRay!
I sure am glad we "accidentally" went on a date two years ago. :)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can't even imagine trying to cut open a racquetball ball...

    ReplyDelete