9.11.2012

The End of Summer

Taylor and I are trying to savor the last bit of summer we have left.
We have gone out on Ma and Pa Gilbert's boat the last few weekends.
We love every second of being out on the water.
We're hoping to get at least one more weekend boating trip in before the fall storms set in.

As sad as I am to see summer go, I'm excited to welcome fall.
Changing leaves, sweaters and scarfs, and cuddling by a fire.
I'm celebrating the first day of fall (11 days and counting) by going tights-shopping.
I love accessorizing with tights, and I'm excited that the season to do so is upon us!

But for these next 11 days of summer, you better believe we will be soaking it in!





Dear summer:
You've been good to us.
We can't wait to see you again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment