9.13.2012

News just in...

Yep. I'm definitely wearing a blue bra with a white sheer shirt.
Whoops.
I got changed in the dark this morning (because Taylor was still in bed, and I didn't want him to wake up since he went to bed so late).
I didn't realize until I went to the bathroom at school this morning.
I live 25 minutes away, so there's no fixing this.
At least I had a good laugh about it with one of my teacher friends.
Sorry students, but Mrs. Gilbert's blue bra will be for all to see today.

#rookieteachermistake


2 comments:

  1. Haha Today I got to school and realized I had a big food stain on my shirt! I don't know how it ended up in my drawer but I didn't notice it either because Cory was still asleep and I got dressed in the dark. haha mine isn't as bad... but that's so funny we both did this today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does this stuff happen? Love that we both suffered through that day together then! Haha

      Delete