8.20.2012

A little love code

The other night I made a love-note for my one and only.
But this wasn't just any love-note.
This love-note was in code.
...Just for fun :)
I took a book (one of our antique looking ones that we have on display for decoration) and circled words throughout the book.
I wrote down the page number that corresponded to each word.
Then, I left the book and code-breaker on the bed for Taylor to find and solve.
Each page number has a circled word for him to find. Get it?
It was so fun watching him solve it.
And he absolutely loved it!




I love finding small and creative ways to tell my husband how much I love him.
And this one did just the trick.



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! You two are both so sweet, I'm loving reading through your blog. :)

    xo
    Kate
    http://www.alltheprettyfrenchies.com

    ReplyDelete