6.14.2013

When I cry, I cry.

I can honestly say that I'm not a cryer.
I tear up when I'm frustrated, but I hardly ever actually cry.
That is something that Taylor is very grateful for. haha
Taylor has honestly seen me throw up more times than he's seen me cry.
That is something that Taylor is not very grateful for. ;)

The other night, was a rough night for me.
I wasn't feeling super hot.  
My head was stuffy and aching--summer colds suck!--and I threw up after dinner (I had some weird funk in my tummy that day).
Oh...and it was that special (aka not special at all) time of the month. Which may explain the rest of this post.
It was one of those nights that everything was just going wrong. 
I was frustrated with so many things that had happened.
By the time our evening ended and we climbed into bed at 11:30, I just broke down.
And I can't even tell you why.
Taylor was so confused.
He kept asking me what was wrong, and I couldn't even come up with a comprehensible reason.
I seriously cried for an hour straight.
During the few times that I cry, I cry. 
Once that gate opens--I just can't stop it.
And the whole time, my sweet Taylor was so patient with me.

It wasn't until 1am that I finally calmed down and was able to go to sleep.
The next day, Taylor appropriately called me "coco puffs" for the whole day (you know, because I was so crazy the night before).

It's pretty funny now, but I can't express just how grateful I am for the sweet man who cares so much for me. 
Who comforted me even when I started saying crazy things.
Who held me close when the sobs racked my body.
Who was able to make me laugh even when the tears just wouldn't stop coming.
And who stayed awake even when he had to be up early the next morning.


If I could change one thing in my life, I would have met him sooner, so I could love him longer.
I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. that has happened to me too. husbands are good for those times :)

    ReplyDelete