6.27.2013

Because ice cream for lunch is good.

One of my favorite things about summer is that I get to see Taylor more.
During the school year, I would crawl into bed to kiss him goodbye in the mornings and then have to wait to see him until the very end of the day (sometimes not until 7:30 or 8pm).
Now that it's summer, I get to wake up with him, get ready with him, see him at lunch, and then right when he gets home from work.
It's seriously the best.
My favorite is lunch-time.
Getting to see him in the middle of the day is pure bliss.
I have a cooked lunch waiting for him to scarf down before he heads off to class.

But sometimes--that lunch doesn't get cooked because this just seems 10x better:

Ice cream with hot fudge for lunch.
Whilst watching my very favorite--Friends!

I was smiling the whole time (Taylor thought I was a little creepy), but I just couldn't get over how awesome it was.
Eating ice cream for lunch, with Taylor, and with Friends--all on a Tuesday afternoon.
Pure bliss. Pure bliss, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment