6.23.2013

a perfect summer day

Let me tell you about one of the most perfect summer days so far.
First, the neighborhood kids and I went swimming.
I seriously love these kids.
I think it's safe to say that they're all my best friends. haha
I don't have any pictures of our swimming adventures--but we had SO much fun.

Then we decided to make some dessert crepes and enjoy them in the shade outside.
We were living the dream, I tell ya.



LOVE this kid!

After a fun time with my summer bffs, Tay and I played backyard badmitten that evening with some of our favorite friends.


And to top it ALL off, I finally convinced this cute guy to go running WITH me.
He only runs alone--but I finally, FINALLY won.
My short little legs really worked hard trying to keep up with his pace.
It was seriously so fun--the best six miles yet!

It's days like this that just make me giddy.
I love summer with my whole little heart--and these summer activities are my favorite memories.

Oh, did I mention my sisters (+ a cute little nephew) are visiting from California?
I am seriously in heaven! It has been THE BEST last few days with them.
More to come about all of our sister adventures!

Can't life just be like this forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment