7.10.2013

That's What I Get for Being Healthy

Last night I had a revelation. I'm not the 160 lbs that I used to be--clearly. (For those of you trying to picture 95 lb Kelli at 160 lbs you can put your mind at ease. This is Taylor writing.) I also realized that I have a problem. My wife is a skinny little twig and it makes me look even bigger. So I went out to the store (Kelli is out of town at the AP conference) to buy myself some heathy food. Here is a little tid-bit about my twig wife. She eats crap. So annoying. She will eat sugary cereal for breakfast, donuts for lunch, ice cream for dinner, and then more ice cream for dessert. I think I have gained half my weight just watching her eat. 

I thought it would be a perfect time to go grocery shopping (along with her inability to eat healthy food is her abhorrence to buying it). I loaded up on fruits, veggies, and nuts that will last me long into when my twig wife starts shopping again. 

So I hop on my bike and head to school, veggie lunch packed and ready to be consumed, finish my first class, and head to the library. Things I didn't realize:

  1. Eating in the library. Kind of frowned upon.
  2. Carrots and celery is quite possibly the loudest food ever. I could have butchered an animal at my computer making less noise. 
  3. People will leave. Notice the empty computer in the background. Although---it does make it so that I can take a picture without feeling like an idiot. 



All in all a good experience. Although, I can't wait for my twig wife to come back and convince me to eat some garbage.

1 comment: