11.06.2012

Stipulations.

The past few days, Taylor has been talking non-stop about the Apple TV.  
He's been talking about it for awhile...but it seemed like it was all he could talk about lately.  
Before leaving to take a test on Saturday morning (lame, right?) he asked me,
"How mad would you be if I came home with one?"
I was about to say, "I don't care at all."
But then I thought better and said, "Alright, let's make a deal.  You can get one if..."
And then I set a few stipulations.
I figured I might as well take advantage of the situation ;)

So, there were three stipulations:
1. He had to go grocery shopping with me that evening.
2. Anytime I cook, I'm free of doing dishes. And vice-versa.
3. I am allowed to take it away if he doesn't obey stipulation #1 or stipulation #2.

He fell for it like a little kid.
He quickly agreed. 
Then with a big smile on his face, he kissed me and skipped out the door.

We are now a proud owner.



2 comments:

  1. SUPER LIKE! cool! and great idea to have stipulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you took off your comment thing!! POSTING WAS SO EASY!!!! xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete