3.05.2012

What a wonderful weekend!

Hello, again!  Sorry for the late post!  Taylor and I had such a great weekend.  It was exhausting, but everything about it was wonderful.

On Friday, Taylor had two basketball games.  The final game determined which team would take first place in the championship.  His team won second place, with a final score of 72 to 74.  Such a close game! Once again, Tay played an awesome game.


My man in action...#20.

On Saturday, Taylor and I had the opportunity to go to Taylor's aunt and uncle's sealing in the Mount Timpanogos temple.  They were sealed for time and all eternity, and then were able to be sealed to their three year old doll, Brooklyn.  It was such a sweet experience.  Not a dry eye in the room.  I am so grateful for temples and for eternal families.  What a blessing.  Click here to learn more about eternal families.



With a lot of the Gilbert clan in town, we spent the majority of the rest of the weekend visiting with family.

Last Sunday, Regan locked me in her closet for a good 40 minutes. And since her room is in the back of the house, no one could hear me yelling for help. Taylor and I planned for revenge. Last night,right before she went to bed, I snuck into her closet and quietly waited in there for about 30 minutes. Taylor sent her a scary text to set the mood. Then, when she least expected it, I jumped out of the closet and scared her. She was scared to tears. I think she'll think twice about locking me in the closet again. Revenge is sweet. :)

Another highlight?  We got to Facetime with my parents and siblings in California last night.  It was so fun.  I love modern technology!


No comments:

Post a Comment