3.30.2012

Missing him.

Okay, call me pathetic.  Taylor is going on a Young Men's camp-out tonight, and I'm already missing him like crazy!  This will be our first night apart since we've been married.  I know, I'm a baby.  You can say it.
I love this boy.  Everything happened so fast with us, but everything was so perfect and so right.  I love everything about our relationship and marriage.  I feel so lucky every day to have him.  He is my best friend in the entire world.  And he always makes me laugh.  So, even though I'll be a little sad as I spend the evening without him, I have enjoyed dwelling on all of the reasons why I love him so much...which is what makes me miss him so much!

 Sorry for the mushiness folks.  But I sure hope every girl gets as lucky as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment