4.08.2013

Cabo



Isn't my mama cute?






  That's us up in the sky!

See my dad up there? ;)


We had a beach day in Cabo.
It was so wonderful.
Except when it hit 1pm.
Then all of the college students on their spring break woke up from their hangovers and started showing up on the beach.
Within 20 minutes, it was instantly packed.
Everyone was drinking and going crazy.
Jai and I even saw five girls getting tattoos that said, "tits out for the boys."
what the what!?
I think they will regret that drunken mistake. ha
That's when we gave up and decided to go back to the ship.
BUT we did get to go parasailing!!
I've always wanted to go, and I finally get to check it off of my bucket list.
Jamie and I even got to go together.
It was probably one of the coolest things I've ever done.

This was actually my first time in Cabo.
Next time I go, I'm going to make sure that it's no where near spring break season.
Or maybe I'll just rent a private beach. ha

(p.s. there are a million pictures of jamie in these cruise posts. let's just say her and I were always together, and I'm always with my camera. So...that's how that happened. And she's fun to photograph, so I guess it worked out well ;))

P.S. So excited we are on our LAST quarter of the school year! I can't believe this year is almost over.
8 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment