9.23.2013

Othello

A few weekends ago, we went to Othello, Washington to celebrate Taylor's grandparents 50th anniversary.
 Here's Tay with his cute grandparents.
They are so in love and so adorable.
I just love them.

While we were there, Othello had their annual rodeo.
I think us city kids stood out pretty well.
Instead of boots, we were in sperrys.
Instead of button down checkered shirts, we were in tees.
And our heads were completely void of cowboy hats.
Whoops!

I can't even begin to explain the fun we had.
It was my first rodeo EVER, and I can't wait to go again!
I had my hand over my mouth the whole time--how are people brave enough to ride a bull!?
And that poor little cow that got roped around the head!
But my oh my, I enjoyed every little second.





We really had such a fun time with the Gilbert fam.
We can't wait to see you again, Othello!
(and you better believe we will be there for next year's rodeo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment