2.24.2015

just a few random thoughts.

+ last weekend, christie, regan, and I relived our high school days and cried over the notebook. 
that movie never gets old.
such a fun night!
+I've always wondered, "do you think there is someone out in the world who is exactly like you? like thinks the same things, says the same things, loves the same things?"
and ladies and gents, I have the answer: YES THERE IS.
and I found her.
her name is christie.
it is actually kinda spooky.
taylor can't even be in the same room with us, because I'm pretty sure he's confused half of the time which one of us is actually his wife.
and I mentioned this before--but this is a real-life instagram friend.
so search insta now for your twin!!

+also, I mentioned in my last post about changing my hair.
and ta-da, it is changed!
I pretty much trusted whatever my hairstylist said--it was the only time I've ever been somewhat brave.
it ended up blonder than I was expecting, but my stylist was raving over it, so I figured it must look somewhat good! ha!
he also added layers (which I love!).
I really need to take a good picture--but for now, this bad lighting one will have to do:
^okay, worst quality picture, but I'll get one soon.
also a plug in for shep's studio in provo--they are THE BEST.
ask for twixt.

+dear bachelor fans: is this anyone else's favorite season?
taylor and I can't get enough of it this season.
shhh don't tell taylor I ratted out his love for the show. HA
and kaitlyn for the next bachelorette, amiright?

+BYU emailed me and asked me to teach an independent study class!
which seems pretty cool--i'm excited to find out more about it!

+read this article: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2005/10/to-young-women?lang=eng
taylor and I listened to it last night, and it was so inspiring!

+life is great--and happy tuesday!

23 comments:

  1. kelli your hair is BANGING. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love this and your hair!! So glad I found my long lost twin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great!! And please help me find my insta-twin!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure you're my insta-twin ;) as we've gone over this hehe. And girl I love the hair! I can't wait to go back to blonde!!! Saving money sucks haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes are amazing! What mascara do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually have extensions! I love them!

      Delete
    2. Oh my I have to hear more about this! I'll email you!

      Delete
  6. Oh man that talk. So good. Elder Holland always is so powerful, but not very often does he speak to just the YW. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want to real-life meet christie too. if you like her that much she must be as cool in person as she seems on insta bahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your haircut! And I love that you found your instagram other half. Blogging has brought so many precious friendships into my life that I am so thankful for. That is so exciting BYU emailed you! I would love to do something like that! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This season is pretty good, and I am totally with you about Kaitlyn. She'd be a way more interesting bachelorette than the past 2, not that I didn't like them, but they just got to be boring haha. Also, jealous that your husband will watch with you! I can't even talk about it in front of mine ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha my husband totally watches the bachelor with me too. I'm voting for Whitney as of now. She's just perfect for him (besides her annoying voice).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen!! that voice is so annoying, but they really are a good match!

      Delete
  11. LOVE the new hair my friend - ooh and now I need an Insta twin too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is amazing! Your hairdresser did such a good job! :) I'm catching up on the bachelor and I'm 100% obsessed! Love, love, love. No shame. Just love. I'm still catching up, so Jade is my favourite at the moment. Whitney is also one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is gorgeous! I'm excited you went to Shep Studio - Patrick was my stylist for a few years(up until I got married, then with the "what's mine is your's" thing we decided I couldn't spend hundreds of dollars on my hair. Bye bye Patrick :'( )Such a swanky salon, right? I went to hair school at the Aveda Institute(Shep Studio was actually one of the reasons that I went to hair school. They inspired me.) and I know Shep's is an Aveda salon now. Do you remember what products they used on you? Just curious. I love talking product! (Haha! Okay, not products that can talk, obviously. Talking *about product.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really!? that's awesome! i don't even know what products he used--but they SMELLED SO GOOD! haha! and talking products...hahahah!

      Delete
  14. I love the new hair! Good thing the trust paid off! It's gorgeous! Also, I really do love this season of The Bachelor, but I should say - this is my first real season watching it! Will I be let down moving forward now? Are my expectations too high? I always railed against watching it, but my fiance thinks it's hilarious, so he finally roped me in. I must admit - I hate everything the show stands for, but absolutely love the drama. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you! they are always good--but it's always better (in my opinion) with a bachelor because there is way more drama with all of the girls than with all boys. and sometimes I get bored with the bachelor/ette, but chris has done a good job!

      Delete
  15. you look beautiful!!

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete