4.05.2012

Happy Day :)

Today is a happy day.  Why?  Taylor comes home!  I am so excited, I can hardly stand it.  I read a quote today that I loved:



"Marriage is like a sleepover with your best friend that never, ever ends."


I love it!  So true! I miss my best friend! I'm ready for him to come home.

Okay, if you like to bake (or even if you don't!), these little things were SO easy to make, and pretty delish.  Taylor loved them.  Too bad I had to smack his hand away a few times, because they were for a Young Women activity.  I promised him I would make him his very own batch later. :)

S'more Cups


I just saw this picture on my phone, and realized I never posted it!  Last weekend, I walked out to my car to go to work, and noticed this lovely surprise:
I have three words: Regan and friends.  I guess this is what happens when you live across the street from in-laws. Ha ;)  I couldn't help but laugh the whole time as I un-saran-wrapped the car.   She got me good.  That's okay though...revenge is sweet.  Watch out, Regs! ;)

Speaking of in-laws and Regan, can I just say once more how lucky I got?  My in-laws are the BEST.  It's so fun to be in Young Women with Regan.  I often find myself reminiscing to the fun times I had in Young Women with Marci and Jamie (sisters).  And now I get to do it all over again with my new sister :)  We have so much fun together!  Last night...well...I've been sworn to secrecy...but let's just say last night was a night Regan and I will probably laugh at for years to come.  Too many funny moments in one night.  And...I am SO excited for California next week with her and Mama G! Wahoo!

The countdown begins: 9 more hours until I see Mr. T!  I feel like a giddy girl on Christmas Eve.  Is this normal?  Whether it is or isn't, I don't care...I just miss my best friend and want him back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment