4.04.2012

Easter

Since I am leaving for California on Saturday, Tay and I celebrated our Easter early.  Well...I actually just surprised him with his Easter basket and told him we were celebrating. :)  I cooked up a hearty dinner, and we sat down and enjoyed each other's company.



Okay, yes...his Easter "basket" is a bowl.  Don't judge!  I completely forgot to pick one up when I was at the store...so I had to settle on a tupperware bowl. :)
 

Tay left town early this morning for Park City.  He will be there until Thursday night for a work trip.  So...I'm alone all over again!  But with school and work, I'll be keeping myself very busy! Then, on Saturday, I leave him behind for a whole week! Geesh.  I'm already missing him...can't wait to see him Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment