10.08.2015

FOUR YEARS!

today, we celebrate FOUR YEARS.
I can hardly believe it.
we were such babies in these pictures. HA
taylor rolled over at like two in the morning, grabbed my hand, and whispered "happy anniversary!" in my ear this morning.
perfect start to our day!

 
we love celebrating the day of our anniversary by attending the temple.
I love it.
And then this weekend, we are running away together!
Four years ago, I thought I loved him
I had no idea.
Four years ago, I thought I was the happiest girl alive.
I had no idea.
Four years ago, I thought life couldn't get much better.
I had no idea.

TayRay, I love you more every day.
I am happier today than I was 4 years ago, because every day lived, means an extra day of my life with you in it.
And life gets better every. single. stinking. day. with you.

today is a happy day for lots of reasons!
we love celebrating love.

HAPPY OCTOBER 8th TO ALL THE LOVEBIRDS
make today special.
 because in our universe, it's a special, special day.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!! Love the middle of the night anniversary wish!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to a very special couple - hope it is a magical break for you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, and your DRESS! The flow of it!!! Beautiful! Happy four!

    ReplyDelete