8.18.2015

BACK TO IT

Today is SOPHOMORE DAY!
and tomorrow is the first real official day of school. wahoooo!
Each day I come back to the school, I get more and more excited.
I just love my job sosososososo much!

EXCEPT apparently my brain still isn't off of summer.
yesterday, we had an "alpine school district celebration."
and apparently all of the teachers were told to wear our school shirt.
I walk out to get on the bus with all of the other teachers...and here I am in a bright pink shirt and THE ONLY ONE not wearing our OHS shirt.
I think my face got just as pink as my shirt.
I was sooo embarrassed. 
So I ditched the bus and drove home to change and then meet them at the celebration.
and THANK goodness I did!
EVERY SINGLE PERSON out of 8,000 people there were in their school shirts. EVERY ONE.
How the heck did I miss that announcement? No idea. HA

and getting this done today, made things REAL official.
I can't believe that we are starting another school year!

 okayyy...and for your entertainment.
look how long taylor's hair is!
I made him let me put it in a little pony...a wannabe mun. HA
his hair looks really good styled...so it's not like he's dying for a haircut or anything ha. the top is just sooo long!
I have always hated all things mun. 
but for some reason, when I saw his little pony, I was like...WAIT. THIS IS HOT
and I know it looks so awful in this picture...it reminds me why I hate them all over again.
but in person, I was begging him not to take it out.

OH and one more story about my tayray.
in the middle of the night last night, taylor woke up screaming my name.
he started yelling, "my arm! my arm won't work! ah! it hurts! my arm, kelli! it won't work!"
I started freaking out...he was practically in tears.
he was absolutely in hysterics.
I thought he was having a stroke or something because his speech was kinda slurred.
so I started getting out of bed--completely on full alert and panic mode.

and then he says, "wait. stop. I think I just woke up. My arm is fine. I think it was just asleep..."
me: "wait are you serious? you were asleep? I AM FREAKING OUT."
he was yelling for like a full 15 seconds before this!
him: "...what just happened?"
HAHAHAHAH 
I am seriously laughing so hard just typing this.
it was soooo funny. 

and taylor and I can't stop texting about it all day.

HAWAII IN THREE DAYS, FOLKS!


4 comments:

  1. Hawaii in 3 days? At the start of a school year? How does that work you luck dog!!!! ;) I love how much you love your job, girl, it's so awesome!!!!! I don't like man buns, I agree with you there...but I'm sure if calebs hair ever got long enough to do it, I'd make him wear one for a night hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for school starting! Yay for driving back to get your school shirt (haha)! Yay for Hawaii!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that is hilarious that he thought his arm couldn't work!! And you are going to Hawaii?? Man, am I jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete